So seeing as it’s Christmas, here’s a quick look at a simple makeup idea for the holidays. I’m also intending to put up a Snap Shot of something more bold for the holidays.
The products I used are:
- Mac Mineralize Loose Foundation in Light (face)
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish blush in Semi Precious Rose Quarts (cheeks and highlight)
- Mac Paint Pot in Painterly (eyes)
- Urban Decay Naked Pallet in Half Baked (eyes crease and lower lid)
- Gosh Effect Powder in Pineapple (eyes crease and lower lid)
- A shimmery forest green from Mac (I depoted my shadows and put them in a Mac pallet so now I’ve lost the shadow names, but any forest green would do: applied to the lids and as liner part way under the eyes)
- A sparkly black shadow as liner on the upper lid
- A shimmery white as a highlight and on the inner corner of the eyes
- Mac Glitter in Reflects Pearls (the inner corner of the eyes)
- Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up (lips)
It’s a fairly simple holiday look but it’s effective. I’ll be sure to post some fuller posts after exams.