Welcome to my blog! I’m just getting started, but I’m thinking this will mostly be various makeup looks and products used. I don’t think I’ll do tutorials because most of my pictures will be done by the lovely photographer Jolene. However, if you want some low quality tutorials, I could possibly do that (I don’t have a good camera yet).
This is my most recent makeup (this is my friend Jolene), done for a Halloween party. Click images to enlarge.
The products I used are:
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer (face and neck)
- Halloween makeup: that white foundation stuff (face and neck)
- Mac Studio Fix in N3 (face and neck)
- Mac Paint Pot: Painterly (eyes)
- Mac Shadow: Shadowy Lady (face, neck, and eyes)
- Quo Lip Liner: True Red (eyes, lips, and “cuts”)
- Mac Fluid Line: Blacktrack (“cuts”)
- Mac Satin Lipstick: M.A.C Red (lips)
- Sleek Pout Paint: Pin Up (lips and “cuts”)
- Halloween makeup: fake blood stuff (“cuts,” lips, and body)
Thanks for visiting,